Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year!
We decided to dress for the celebration!  First time Precious has dressed up.  She did not
mind a bit until I tried to pull it up over her head for cover!  She told me in no uncertain
terms would she allow me to mess up her hair with hat-head.
  Funny thing is, I had the 1/2 knot tied loosely in front of
her legs so she could walk away whenever, no problem.  But when she came into the kitchen crawling on her belly almost, the 1/2 knot was around her chest behind her legs!  I will never
guess how she put her front legs through the loop of the scarf!
  We are glad for the comments and visits of others at this new blog!  Lynn

4 comments:

  1. We wish you both a very Happy Mew Year
    Thanks so much for coming to Buddys Pawty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this one. I apologise. A happy belated new year to you and Precious. She looks very pretty in her shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are such funny creatures! There's no way my Miss Tork would let me put anything on her. Precious, is precious.

    May 2020 be a great year for you ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lynn. Precious is just beautiful - look at that sweet face. Thanks for your visit to my blog & your lovely kind comment. I shall enjoy visiting with you here xx

    ReplyDelete

Three for Tea Please

"Lynn,  if you and Dolly git tea and crumpets, do I get tuna juice and salmon patties?" Precious and I had one of those quiet week...