Friday, October 9, 2026

Why didn't you take me too?

 "Lynn,  ya got lots of weird sights to see biking. Nothin' near as purrty as me, of course.  And how come I have to stay home?"



These tiny dots are dozens of migrating Swallows.  Looked 
like Tree Swallows from down below.


Sun and bad photo makes turkey look golden.  He's black.


"Lynn coasted behind this wild turkey down the bike path fur quite a
ways.  She was plannin' on bringin' it home fur Thanksgiving
Day.  But eventually she says the silly thing dropped off
into the woods."


Llama after a shave but needs a hair cut.


Iron Weed


                                                                                  
Ageratum and Goldenrod

                                                                                     
Blackheaded Vultures  (huge)


                                                                                    

This is the sun at 9:30 AM one day on the bike path.
We have had so much rain and then days of fog, that
blue sky was not to be seen. This week has been the
sunniest in 2 months.



"Kin ya tell these mommas are still ready to feed their big
babies?  They got lots of milk left over.  I've never 
drank milk here, so I wonder if I'm missin' out on
somethin' good?"





"Lynn,  I'm sittin' here at the counter waiting to
try somethin' good to eat or drink.  What's holdin'
you up!" 

Precious, no milk in this house so I guess
you'll just have to be disappointed.





Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.


2 comments:

Willie Wine. said...

It's best if you stay home Precious...You
don't wanna be out in that rain and wind,
best stay home, then you can enjoy like
the rest of us, the countryside, when Mum
puts it on line, in her Blog Post...! Be Safe..!x

Just thought...'Iron Weed' what a horrible name
for such a lovely flower, well it is pink, even so...! :(
Oh! And love the Blackheaded vultures...HeHe!
They look like fun...! :).

Off out in an hour or so...10.45 appointment at
the local chemist, for my Covid and Flu jabs....!
Easier at the chemist, they do them during the
week, where as the surgery only does them on
a Saturday.....! Silly day to be going to the surgery..!

NO! Milk in the house...There's a field full of cows
nearby Precious, tell Mum to get her wellies on and
go milk a few...HeHe! If Mum knows which end to
grab...oooops! Sorry! Milk...! :O)x
🧦🎢🦌🧝🌟πŸͺ🧦🎢🦌☃️🌟πŸͺ🧦🎢🧦🎢

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well, Precious, Lynn certainly saw all sorts on her rides out on the bike! I knew a cat who used to ride in the front basket of her human's bike, with a 'safety belt'. I also know some cats who have travelled all over the planet in a van... but mostly, all the cats I know are home-bodies and on the whole, I'd say that was sensible! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

Why didn't you take me too?

  "Lynn,  ya got lots of weird sights to see biking. Nothin' near as purrty as me, of course.  And how come I have to stay home?...