Friday, September 18, 2026

How do I look in Pink?

"Lynn,  I'm wearing pink fur saying happy birthday to Willie on Sept. 21!  He luvs pink."



"I don't usually dress up so much but I was inspecting the
drawer and found a pink cape just my size.
I think the pink brings out the grey in my onesie."


If only I did not have to open every drawer and 
pull them out for your inspection, Precious.

"But Lynn,  I find new stuff all the time!"










Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.

 

21 comments:

Willie Wine. said...


Ah! Bless! You look lovely in your 'pink' cape
Precious...and thankyou for my Birthday wishes,
on St Matthews Day...Yes! Next Monday....! :).
Oh! Love 'ALL' the teddies in the draw...

It's been a busy week, what with one thing and
the other, my Doctor phoned yesterday, with
results of my yearly medical, l had on Tuesday,
all o.k. we had a little chuckle, so, she gave me
another week...HeHe! To live that is...!
I'm off to Dorchester hospital, next Tuesday, day
after my Birthday, for a pacemaker check, the
first of my new one fitted a year ago, had one
for ten years, usually fit new ones after eight,
but, mine was o.k. so they left it for a couple
years extra...takes just ten minutes...job done...!
Don't know what the hospital will think, as l'm
dying my hair Sunday afternoon...What colour..?
HeHe! Always dye my hair, at Christmas, New Year,
Fathers Day and Birthday....! :O).

A Less Adoptable Pet.....? Well..I suppose l can say,
l adopt...Spiders....I have them 'ALL' over my home,
and BIG ones to..I love them...
I had one that lived in a small pink bird box, on the
dinning room window sill...for five..(5)...years...her
name was Charlotte...She was lovely....!

Must get on..I'm off out the front, the Virginia
Creeper needs seeing to...Bit of rain and sun,
and it goes mad...
But! First! A lemon tea, with honey and lemon of
course...
Thankyou once again Precious and Lynn....
Don't go curling up and falling asleep on those
teddies...or you Precious....HeHe! Take Care....! :O).
🎁 πŸŽ‰ 🎁 🎈 🎁 πŸŽ‰ 🎁 🎈 🎁 πŸŽ‰ 🎁 🎈 🎁

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Precious, you totally rock the pink. You have the perfect colour 'onesie' as it will go with just about any other colour in the rainbow! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

Duke said...

You look gorgeous in pink, Precious, and look at that drawer full of stuffies!

Kea said...

Precious, pink is your colour! You look fabulous, darling! 😻❤️

Ooh, you'll have to show us all those stuffies sometime! πŸ™ƒ

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look so pretty in pink sweet Precious, that's your color!

Ms. ~K said...

Oh Precious, pink is definitely your color! I’m quite captivated by the sight of you in a cape. Look at all the toys you have. Wanna play??? 😻 Rocky

Gidget Blue Sky said...

oh yoo look dazzling in pink!!

Katie Isabella said...

Pink indeed does set off your gray Onsie! You look very regal in it. XX

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Well our Dada said something about furs being psychedelic and now he is over here singing 'Pretty In Pink', so I guess he approves! Just like the rest of us!"

My Mind's Eye said...

Precious you look superkalifragilisticxpalidosis in PINK...I love it with your gray lush furs
Hugs cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Pink suits your suit, Precious!

Mary Kirkland said...

You totally look great in pink.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

precious ewe look pawsum in pink‼️‼️🐾🌸🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 doez yur cape a lowz ewe two fite vizshuz squirrel N deer….?? eye bee thinkin ewe knead mor toyz…few hundred ore sew juzt bee cauz…N bee cauz ewe dee serve em …eye noe yur friend willie iz happee two see ewe in yur pink 🩷🩷‼️🐾😸

Barbara said...

Pink really suits you, Precious!

Julie said...

Oh I definitely think you suit the Pink dear Precious - yes it does bring out the colour of your onesie. Willie would be so chuffed that you wore it just especially for him. Yes we must remember that September is Willies birthday (He will remind us all bless him). Also my sons birthday.
If Miss Pip sees me open a drawer (any drawer) she is IN straight away.
I hope you both have a nice weekend. Its classic spring weather here, sunny, chilly, light wind & frosts still forecast for next week. I shall have to cover some new plants πŸ˜‰
Julie & the furry three x0x0x0

pilch92 said...

Pink is your color Precious. Well, I am sure you look amazing in any color. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Pink is definitely your color, Precious!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Pink is very good for you, it makes you shine!

Marvelous Marv said...

Precious! you are gorgeous in Pink! I do believe there is a pick pet shirt around here (somewhere) that says Angel on it! It was Queen Nellie's Shirt. Since I am now the Queen Cat I believe I shall crack the whip and get our Peep to look for it! Thanks for saying all those nice things about Kozmo for our Peep. She is not furry happy. Me and Marvelous and Nutmeg are trying to make sure that she gets extra purrs and kisses and cuddles for each of us. Keep being AWESOME! Your gal pal Jo Jo

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You look like A superhero in your cape.

My Mind's Eye said...

Lynn
I meant to tell you we had to jump thru all kinds of hoops for the city regarding our generac. Ended up changes locations they still would not approve it. We needed 20' between Generac and the neighbor's property line. We had the 20' but the Generac is 52" wide so they said no. So no Generac for us.
Hugs cecilia

How do I look in Pink?

"Lynn,  I'm wearing pink fur saying happy birthday to Willie on Sept. 21!  He luvs pink." "I don't usually dress up s...