"Holy Cow, Lynn. What is this critter?"
Precious, this is a happy cow! And what a happy sight to
see at the bike path.
"Don't think I'm gonna share my box with this giant!"
Giant flowers I bike past at a park.
Sumac torches.
I would have enjoyed seeing the giant spider that made this
web around the base of 2 corn plants. Can you see his tunnel
at the top left plant? I watched a bit but he never came out.
"Was this the BIG addition? Have you got anymore
giants up yer sleeve? I need a giant nap furom all this
big news."
Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.







21 comments:
I don't know why...but l've always liked cows...
I think there a lovely docile animals, though
l know they can, and have killed humans...!
But! A field full of them, grazing, is a joy to
behold..Lovely! :).
When l first read of the spider, and l love spiders,
l misread it, and thought, funnel web spider, rather
than tunnel...HeHe! Funnel web spiders, are rather
large, very poisonous and only found in Australia...
So, you don't want any of those, about the place..! :(.
Oh! Love that giant Trifloria...looks like fun, bet it takes
a lot of watering..HeHe! :O). Looks good...! :O).
ππ⬛ππ⬛ππ⬛ππ⬛ππ⬛ππ⬛πππ⬛ππ⬛
Just Googled Sumac Torches....
You can soak the red clusters in cold water to
make a tart, citrusy drink often called "Sumacade"
or wild pink lemonade....
Sounds good...Go for it....!
That is a pretty cow, but not as pretty as you, Precious!
Purrs,
The Chans
We have cows living at a farm in our area but we don't walk far enough to see them. Love the Trilium flower at the park!
Cows are so sweet, such gorgeous eyes! Love the flower sculpture! But I do NOT want to see the spider that made that web. Ackkk! Shudder! Scream!
Precious, I do like your cave, no cows allowed!
Happy Friday, have a terrific day and weekend. ❤️❤️❤️
Cutie moo moo, but not as cute as you, Precious!
Cool trillium playground climber, and that funnel-web spider can stay hidden.
That is a pretty cool cow sweet Precious and you look really cute in your hideaway!
It's a cute cow. I love the rainbow box and can't blame you for not wanting to share.
Precious OMC(ows) that is such a sweet face on the cow....
BUT of course your face is da Sweetest and Most Precious.
The playground structure is quite unique and pretty.
I wonder just how many children (Boys) will be tempted to shimmy up the pole to the flower.
Thank mom for the snaps and thank you for sharing
Hugs cecilia
Sweet cow photo ~ Precious you steal the show ~ Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
he looks like a berry nice cow
Pawsome cow but we think we'll say no to seeing the spider!
That's a pretty cow. They're such inquisitive creatures, and so big, aren't they? I like the flower - I wonder if anyone ever climbs tot the top.
Though it would have been interesting to see the spider, I don't think I'd hang around. They're fascinating but I don';t like the way they scuttle.
precious ewe bee kneadin a GIE UNT bag oh treetz anda GIE UNT perch a seerin on de grill….glad lynn waz abe bull ta seez a heard oh catull N knot a GIE UNT vizshuz squirrel ore deer…N sir prized de spy durrz houz still beez ther…what with all de rain late lee.πΎ‼️πΈπ
Oh, Purrecious, you already said it, it's a cow and it's holy...MOL...we love them, they're like doggies...only biggerπ»Interesting web! Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to the both of youπΎπ½π
Precious, we love your Mom’s bike ride posts. So much to see in nature! What a beautiful cow! The rescue zoo down the road from us has Highland cows that are adorable! Is there room in your box for me❣️ Licks & sniffs, Rocky
Great photos. That is a cute cow. Brody wanted to snuggle up to you in that box. XO
Cows are pretty cute. I don't mind spiders as long as they stay outside and away from me.
Well if you wanted to see more cows Lynn (& you lived here) you would only have to walk out to the clothes line. They are all in the house paddock today & are very inquisitive when I peg out the washing.
I see Mum has papered your box for you Precious - Willie would probably like to live in that, being pink & all.
I am quite happy NOT to see the large spider that wove that web - well I am imagining it was pretty large.
Have a great weekend both of you - light rain here but it is starting to clear up. Signs of spring are popping up. x0x
Cows are so sweet!
If you can get a cow into that box, you are going to end up opening for Penn & Teller in Vegas.
Post a Comment