"Lynn, you don't expect me to protect all these plants do you?"
Nope Precious. I just thought it would be fun to share some
of the many plants I see when biking. They are on their on.
Wild beebalm
Jerusalem Artichoke (edible)
Wild Sweet Potato (edible)
Someone's beautiful front flower bed, with Cecilia
in mind, I think.
Same home but in the backyard. Really do not think this is an
outhouse, if case you wonder.
Farmer that plants these sunflowers in rotation with his other
crops, every couple years.
Acres of these and the farmer opens the field to people
to come and walk through and take pictures. I did my
photos from the bike at the edge of the road.
"Good thing I don't have to chase off the vizush deer and birdies
'cause it would tire me out. I think I'll just take a nap now. And
hope I don't have nightmares."
Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.










28 comments:
Phew! Just got back from town...mid morning
and it's 26...Yesterday in the UK it was 38.1
highest recorded temperature...! :(
Down South here where l live it was 32...!
So a tad warm...! Not good at all...! :(
Lovely seeing all the flowers Precious...where
they truly belong, out in the fields, hedgerows,
and side~walks...And 'NOT' 'NOT' cut and placed
in vases on some windowsill...!
As Monty Don always says..."If you cut a flower,
you cut it's life in half"...!
Well...Best get on, another cold drink is called
for....hopefully a nice quiet day, l'd like to get out
in the garden and trim the creeper, but, it's far to
hot, and being six foot three in height, l'm closer
to the sun than most....HeHe! Bless!
I'll say Bye! Bye! quietly Precious...don't want to
wake you....! :O)
π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦
Such beautiful things you see while biking ... especially loved the sunflower field, just glorious. June says, meowz to Precious.
I love all flowers, but wildflowers are special. They don't need anyone to water them or deadhead them - they just grow and provide food and shelter for so many creatures. I do like the field of sunflowers, though - what a lovely sight that is.
Precious, you'd have to enlist the help of all of the felines in the area!
So many gorgeous flowers! Our Joe Pye weed is looking bad due to drought. π Thankful you don’t have to protect all those, Precious❣️ Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali
Beautiful flowers and great that you don't have to snoopervise them.
Precious and Lynn OMCsOMCs the flower bed with RED made my
day and gave me a huge smile. I love how Lynn knows all the names of the blooms.
I will be sharing a John Deer story (about a former grad student)
on Final Friday Feature this month.
I am so sorry about all the horrible rain that is falling over you area of OHIO. Oh please tell Lynn we had a meeting with a Generac Rep yesterday. He is working up a quote for us. Very nice fella too
Hugs Cecilia
that sunflower field is amazing…what burd doesn’t eat, he has a regular cash crop there…Ive seen the price of seeds at the store !!!
N precious, noe, two day izza vizshuz deer N squirrel free day sew N joy yur
snooze‼️πΈππΎ
Ohhh, all the flowers are gorgeous, especially the sunflower fields.
Of course, Precious, you are the most gorgeous of all! ❤️
Have a lovely weekend!
Oh how I would love love to see those wildflowers! Those are my favorites of all,Precious. Tell your Mom thank you from my mom.
There is nothing as beautiful as flowers. The orange ones especially remind me of summer, the sultry end of a hot day.
Precious you are gorgeous and love the flowers :-D
Beautiful blooms. We grew Jerusalem artichokes one year. They made us too gassy- sorry for too much information. Brody sends kisses to you Precious. XO
So pretty. I especially love sunflowers because they mean fall is coming!
Gosh so beautiful Lynn & Precious. It's wonderful to see the flowers when it's wintery here. So much colour & beauty & those sunflowers have reminded me I want to plant lots more this year. Best go find my seeds.
No Precious Mum doesn't expect you to guard all those flowers - you would be worn out doing that!! You look like you have had your brushies lying there so content. Madam Pip is outside trying to decide which of the 3 banana boxes she wants to sleep in ... probably none of them seeing as Mum has put fresh blankies in them all.
Have a lovely weekend - the sun is even making a rare appearance here today. x0x
Those are way too much for a lone cat to take care of. But they are pretty.
What beautiful wildflowers Lynn sees while biking! I don't think mom has ever seen wild BeeBalm and all of the gorgeous reds do remind us of Miss Cecilia! Farmers in our area do the sunflower rows for picture taking too. We love our sunflowers!
Charlee: "There's only so much you can do, Precious. You can't be everywhere at once."
Oona: "YES SHE CAN. SHE IS A NINJA!"
Aww that last picture is so precious.
The flowers really are so pretty.
You bike past some beautiful places.
I am exhausted from just looking at all those wonderful flowers, and very pleased I don't have to patrol them too. My limit is the green house in this heat, I put my head in, say hello, check their water levels then leave.
You all have a wonderful week
ERin
Stunning flowers, oh now the P.A. wants some beebalm... yep a trip to a garden centre will be happening soon! MOL Happy Sunday sweeties!!! πΉπΎπ»πΎπΉ
What beautiful flowers, Lynn! How lovely to be able to share them without having to venture out in all this heat!
Precious, We hope you did NOT have nightmares!
Gosh! What glorious flowers! We don't have a lot around our house. Mom and Nutmeg see our neighbors when they go for walks, but Mom did NOT plant many this year. Walking around on the lumpy lawn is difficult and she had to choose...using all her energy on yard maintenance (mowing, weeding etc) or getting the reno done by not watering. Mom opted for the not watering and our lawn is dead...Mom says it is Dormant but I, Jo Jo, think it is DEAD! But then I can bound across the field and play in Mr F or Mr D's Yards! About 1/2 our neighbors are watering and about 1/2 are not so it is interesting to see the patchworks of green and yellow. THe smoke is less. We had a BIG 16 hour rain on Thursday and it knocked down the smoke so we are HAPPY! We are so furry grateful for all the Purrayers! THe Power of the Paw works miracles. Stay safe and keep on top of the evil squirrels! I have been keeping Mom busy. I have been bringing in live birds for her to chase around the house! It is fun watching her try to capture them (She is actually pretty agile...) YOur Gal Pal, Jo Jo
How nice of that farmer to open his sunflower field!
Looking lovely as ever, Miss Precious!
Purrs,
The Chans
Gorgeous photos. What a great place for a bike ride!
Wow, you saw so many beautiful flowers when you were out and about. Thank you for sharing! And it's always a treat seeing your beautiful self, Precious! XO
The flowers are so beautiful, and so are you, sweet girlπ»More Pawkisses for the both of youπΎπ½ππ
Post a Comment