Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thankful for Team Basil and gifts

 "Lynn, Lynn, lookie what the mail man gave me when I

opened the door fur him!"



"I could have opened the color coordinated
wrapping paper faster with my uncut claws
than one handed Lynn."


"But she made me wait it out one pack
at a time."


"Melvyn picked out the bestest turquoise color
ev-furry thing to make my green eyes glow.
With matching nippy toys, bouncy balls and
grey mousie fur my grey onesie.
I took one of the bouncy balls onto the catio
the next morn in the dark of 5:30"




"He and the B Team even sent Lynn many fancy baubles. a bead
bracelet, socks, brocade coin purse,  that Lynn says I can NOT
put my dry treats in."


" I even got a journal book and ink pen,
fur Lynn to use, to write down the story of my
life with her.  The journal is truly a publication
by the B Team's P.A."

"All this just because I was at Melvyn's birthday
pawty eating noms and drinking tuna juice.
And I got the gift!"


We can not thank Catherine enough for her lovely
and truly unexpected gift.  She is a talented
crafter and more.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.



15 comments:

  1. Oh! My word Precious...What a lot of Prezzies...
    They will keep you busy for quite while...and it
    looks like Christmas Day...Did l miss it..Your a
    very lucky young lady...!
    And, yes Catherine is certainly a very talented lady..!
    🧦 🎶 🦌 🧝 🌟 🍪 🥛 🍴 🎀 🧦 🎶 🦌 🧝 🌟 🍪 🥛

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, exciting parcel, Precious. You are a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, what a wonderful package, filled with so many fabulous things for both you and your human! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, we are thrilled your goodie box arrived at last, many apologies for the lateness! MOL And we are equally thrilled that the contents of said goodie box meets your approval, as we did have many meetings on which shade of turquoise to use for your snuggle mat, we think we chose the right one! MOL Thank mew once again for being a pawesome furiend and we love your visits to BBHQ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Lynn and Precious,
    Wow, what a very special mail with such cute and generous gifts!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh PRECIOUS! Isn't it all beautiful, special--and made just for you? The colors are gorgeous! I love everything I see! Melvyn has a special gift for choosing everything so well for us. I enjoyed that pawty with the noms and tuna juices too. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift pack for you and your Mom !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were we ever surprised to win and then find such a windfall!

      Delete
  8. Such wonderful goodies you won and that shade of blue sure is pretty! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is better than Christmas. Those are such nice prizes. I have one of those journals and I love it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delight our good friends are. I'm so glad you got these to enjoy, you look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great package of gifts, all colour coordinated, too. That hue goes very nicely with you, Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This just proves that you are Precious to more kitty bloggers than you knew! I love that turquoisey colour from light to dark. You should be busy for weeks!

    ReplyDelete

She's in the Pink

  "Lynn,  is this what you were doing to be whispurr quiet while I was sleeping off my anxiety?   Crocheting me a beddie by." &quo...