Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thankful February 1993




February 1993 floofy Seney came to 
live with us.  She and Wonderwoman Peepers
did keep good company together for 15 months.

Peepers lost her left hind leg when cancer came
back a second time. She had it removed 
Thanksgiving weekend 1992.

Peepers was a retired show cat.  She was
considered a Queen as they had shown her,
then bred her two times and then spayed her.
She needed a forever home even though for
us it was only 6 1/2 years before the 3rd
cancer got her.





I'm thankful I have had such wonderful cats in 
my life.  For me there have been difficult times
when my cat saved my sanity. 
They did sort of play together.  Peepers wanted to
be a mama kitty again, and Seney wanted to be a cat.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. They were both beautiful. Six and a half years is not many (I had about that with Chumley), but no amount of time is enough. I'm glad you had each other for that time, though. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each cat that enters our lives and walks along with us for a while enriches our life and remains forever engraved in our hearts.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you had such a short time with your sweet kitty. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for telling us about your befores Wonder woman Peepers and Seney. You gave Peepers everything you could with the time she you two had. We are glad that she inspired you and she remains in your heart until you meet again. Our befores have enriched our lives so very much! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet kitties and so many happy memories. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fur friends there Lynn. And Yes - you are too dear Precious. My cats have definately saved my sanity at times too Lynn ... tho I must confess they do drive me bonkers many days too!!!
    Its always hard when they leave us - the ones I've lost have left bigger holes in my life than many of the humans that have left me I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have adopted sooo many cats over the years- from shelters and also some just showed up at our door needing to be loved and cared for! They are super special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not fair that Peepers had cancer thrice. You'd think twice would have qualified her to have a moral defence against it. But I'm glad she was with you and Seney for her last years: a short time but a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No matter how long we have them they make such an impact on our lives and our hearts. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so so sad about having the metastasized cancers. Horrible blows both for the cat and certainly for you, each time.

    ReplyDelete

She's in the Pink

  "Lynn,  is this what you were doing to be whispurr quiet while I was sleeping off my anxiety?   Crocheting me a beddie by." &quo...