Friday, September 30, 2022

Whada ya mean, no refills

 "Just because it's not cat food? I love this stuff. Give me more."


                              Precious really does not have many human foods she

                                         wants or that I give her.  Her yogurt, tiny bits of brazil

                                         nuts and then this.  




This is Applegate deli turkey.  I don't buy it 
often at all.  Simply for my own personal
eating reasons.
But when I have this and even if Precious is
down the hall in her bed tent or up in the top
of the closet, the smell gets her in moments.



"Really Lynn, is that all I get?  You get a whole sandwich.
So unfair, us kitties are meat eaters, you humans munch
on all kinds of stuffs."

Sorry, sweetie pie, you're finished.
And last post you made me out to be the bad guy
since I measure your food only 2 times a day. 
But you forgot to tell you get to nibble all day long.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.





12 comments:

  1. HeHe! I suppose with only 'two' meals
    a day Precious you have to grab what
    you can in between...! :).

    Still you look very lovely, very beautiful
    and very fit..fit..fit..! HeHe! Bless!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Precious...you still fir into your gray onesie as though it was made just for you. :-) Too much of your mom's human food might change that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, now the truth comes out, Precious: deli turkey treats AND nibbling at your food all day! Your human isn't so bad after all. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you got some yummy bites, we never get that yum here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to get a special treat now and then and that's a good treat to get. Your mom is very good to you. Sharing is a good thing.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly cleaned up that plate real quick Lynn! Blackie loves Turkey too & he gets lots of it when I cook turkey for Christmas time. Enjoy the weekend both of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YUM! We love cold cut deli meats! Mom makes Alex a sandwich for his lunch everyday and we come running the minute the package is opened to mooch small bits! My purrsonal favourite is Montreal Smoked Meat but Kozmo and Jo Jo prefurr turkey (just like you!) Precious, you look marvelous darling! I hope you and your Peep have a terrific week! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to have those little treats once in a while, especially the ones that make a cat come running.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious is a hoot! Cats sure can come out of hiding when they either hear a certain sound or smell something yummy. Enjoy your weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can always tell when Mummy is getting some treat out for Us - even if We are buried under the blankets on the bed, or hiding in a cupboard (that's how She always manages to trick Us into revealing Ourselves when We have to go to the Evil V-E-T).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long ago I read somewhere that turkey and cats are a perfect match. But I've had cats who turn up their noses at it; including Nelly now. I had to give all her turkey Tiny Tiger to my daughter. Her cats thought it wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Tea Towel Time

  "Lynn, did you buy one of each?  They are furry funny." Nope, Precious.  However I did get a good laugh out of them. Some times ...