Friday, April 15, 2022

Cats on Beds/ or Not

 "Lynn, you know purrfectly well, I am not like regular cats."



Believe me, do I know it.

What I do know is I see lots of kitty blogs
that show off lovely cats, like you are Precious,
sleeping out where they can be seen.

There is Poppy Q, Jo Jo, Derry, Miss Tork,
Miss Pippi and Blackie, Katie, all of Dr. Bellen's
cats. These are just a few. They sleep on top of 
lovely beds. 

But here you are again. In the bed tent.





"So what, you can peek in and see me. Though
I would rather you just let sleeping dogs lie"


Of course, I do get to see this sleeping
cat lie every evening for 3 hours on my legs.
Just not in day light hours. 

I do hope Precious has no Count Dracula blood 
in her veins.  All this cave time worries me.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.





11 comments:

  1. Oh she does love her secret little hiding places Lynn! She is SO sweet & we just have to do what she chooses. I know this with my two furry ones. Blackie is currently curled up inside my craft cupboard on top of all the lovely tablecloths I ironed so nicely yesterday 😣 Just for him. Wishing you & Precious a most wonderful Easter Lynn Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter and hope those tablecloths show no signs of wear.

      Delete
  2. ALL pussy~cats are lovely Precious..!
    And they ALL sleep a lot, that's why
    there so beautiful..
    And..l do like your bed tent, that's a
    bit special, and gives you peace and
    quiet, for your beauty sleep..! :).

    A very Happy Easter to you Precious and
    ALL your pussy~cat friends..! God Bless!x
    😼 🐾🐾 😼 🐾🐾 😼 🐾🐾 😼 🐾🐾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, you can sleep wherever you wish!

    Derry has spent a LOT of time under the guest bed through the fall and winter and into early spring. He rotates where he sleeps. As long as Precious is healthy and content, it's all good. ♥

    We're wishing you a very happy Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool, I think we need a bed tent too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That actually looks like a snug and secure cave. The reason I don't encourage mine to have similar hide-outs is that they'd probably all like them as much as Precious does hers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your cave. Can I point my tunnel in your direction again? I'll being treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, come on by. It's raining and I'm in the tent.

      Delete
  7. Though I've gotta say that tent is lovely, I'm good with mom and dad's bed. And my chair. And their laps. But mostly the bed. And when I'm not feeling all that social maybe my mat on the floor. And the bed. We're all different, sort of. No matter where Precious is sleeping she's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Oh! Oh! What a terrific tent! Jo Jo says she would love to sneak over through the tunnel to play in the tent with you, she used to LOVE going camping with Mom and Dad. We have not been outside much, The weather has been COLD! We even had snow the day before yesterday. We sure hope the flowers start coming soon. We hope you and your Peeps have had the bestest Easter EVER! Purrs Marv (and Jo Jo)

    ReplyDelete

So, here's the thing

  "Lynn, I's sorry, but you know I really only love you.  You are my furiend and safe hooman." Precious is having another &quo...