Friday, February 5, 2021

Usually my chair

 "Lynn, I think I need your chair for a nap."



Precious usually sleeps in my chair when I am
in bed at night.  But this particular dark and dismal
day, she decided there was nothing to watch outside
and wanted a nap in the open.  Mostly she
naps in the deep dark of her many hideaways.
I don't use the chair until around 6 pm when I decide
to unwind in front of the TV with an entertaining
DVD playing and Precious on my legs. 


 I really got to enjoy seeing my girl out in
the open during the day. Her nap lasted about
2 hours.  I feel she has vulnerability  issues, so
I have to think that is why she has to sleep only
when she is safely hidden.


"Keep it down, Lynn.  I'm trying to get my
beauty rest. It's no wonder I sleep under
the bed or in the closet,  geesh!"

"oooh, lookie what Lynn did to me.
This picture is when I was svelte."


"Jo Jo's mom told her to paint me and she was finally
able to figure it out.  With my brains and her thumbs."







11 comments:

  1. HaHa! Bless! Pussy~cats and your sleep..!
    In my pussy~cat folder l've got and e~mail
    with a dozen different pussy~cats sleeping
    in different postions, it's amazing how some
    of them don't fall off..one asleep on some
    hanging coat~hangers..one asleep on a cloths
    horse..and so on..they are really funny...! :).

    I do like the painting at the bottom Precious,
    that is nice...but l think the clock is 10mins
    slow..A work of art as they say...HeHe! Bless! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same vulnerability. i use cbd capsules frum canna-pet and lately i sleep on da bed during da day, dat iz a furry pritty blanket yoo are sleepin on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! You look marvellous darling! We have a chair like that! Mom had to buy a new sofa because we would not move Us cats used to fight over it, but now it is Kozmo's! And we LOVE that picture that your Mom painted, it is splenderiferous! Thanks for coming to visit us and we hope you have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you there Precious ... sound asleep & looking so sweet. I love the painting at the bottom Lynn .. its wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why she decided to sleep out in the open this time. Has that happened before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can probably count on just one paw how many times she has
      slept in the open in a year. This particular day, she slept late
      in the closet, came out about 3 PM and wanted her bit of left
      over breakfast that I always set aside. But she appeared to be
      so very sleepy after, that when I patted the chair she just jumped up and went back to sleep until my supper was over later. Then back on my legs by 6 PM and stayed there until 8.

      Delete
    2. Your legs must have been pretty tingly by eight o'clock.

      Delete
  6. Looks like the dear girl enjoys that chair as much as I do dad's. Hee hee- "with my brains and her thumbs"- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Precious, I was young and svelte once. I was. Now I am an older LadyCat and I have become more fluffy...ya know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Precious and Lynn, it's nice to meet you! (We've seen you leave comments on blogs that we follow.)

    Derry, too, was once young and svelte...as was this biped a long time ago. LOL. And it's okay if you need to hide somewhere that you feel safe when you sleep, at least most of the time. Derry is very timid, easily frightened by EVERYTHING, and often will hide under the blankets on the bed. Or, as when roofers were here last month, under the couch! (How a cat that fat could squeeze himself under there was mind-boggling.)

    Take care and stay well!

    Kim and Derry

    ReplyDelete

Three for Tea Please

"Lynn,  if you and Dolly git tea and crumpets, do I get tuna juice and salmon patties?" Precious and I had one of those quiet week...