Friday, November 13, 2020

Big help

 "Everyone already knows this is too small, Lynn."


It certainly was not anywhere near finished when this
photo was taken.  However, between household work,
and good weather for biking, it took some time for me
to finish up this one. Just don't count the stitches,
or notice my own pattern on it. Going round and round
to get it full grown cat size is a bit slow.


The week of cold wet weather was when I really got 
going on it. Now I have enough yarn for 2 more.  I
just like crochet and I usually do fine thread doilies for
enjoyment of it. Then in the past, they have gone out to
the yard sale. Don't need a heap of them around. Just my
hobby in the winter. So with yarn it is a bit different. Also
goes just as slowly.

On a different note, my library branch has had to go
back to pick up window only. They have a large room
in the local village municipal building, and the mayor
decided to close the building until at least Dec. 1.
Covid is now as bad in my rural county as in the 
larger cities. And why, do you ask?  Because people
just refuse to wear masks, stay out of large gatherings and
wash hands.  Who knew adults had to be told how to
take precautions!  People just never grow up.  So,
I'm done ranting.  At least I can order books and still
gather them close to home.  However, our governor
is thinking this time next week the bars and restaurants
will have to close. 


"Lynn, this is just perfect size for my tiny self. And look
how soft and fuzzy my photo came out. Real life, I am
just a fuzzie wuzzie."






5 comments:

  1. We're on the 2nd week of Lockdown, over
    here, much the same, silly people not
    abiding by the rules..! :(.
    Lockdown will end on 2nd of December...
    All ready for Christmas..as long as Santa
    does'nt catch the virus..! HeHe! :).

    Your little round mat thing, looks better
    now that it's bigger Precious, though it's
    no very fluffy, you'll have to ask Mum to
    make you a fluffier one, and how about a
    brighter colour..one for a lady cat..though,
    once your asleep on it, it'll disappear..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that first photo Lynn ... where Precious is "trying it out for size & comfort" for you. How kind of her. She is so sweet. Its so annoying when folk won't abide by the rules - it just ruins it for the ones that do. Have a great week Lynn - your crochet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has me smiling at the photos and the comments you have Precious saying.

    Have a lovely Sunday and a great upcoming week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got tickled at Precious's comment about how small it was right then. Kids! That's what Precious is...a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are irresponsible people everywhere and, as always, they make it difficult for those who care. As for Precious, I thought, as a cat, she would have found the small size to be just as right as the large. But it's very nice finished, too.

    ReplyDelete

Three for Tea Please

"Lynn,  if you and Dolly git tea and crumpets, do I get tuna juice and salmon patties?" Precious and I had one of those quiet week...