Friday, December 22, 2023

Merry Christmas

 "Lynn and I want to wish each and every one of you a very 

Merry Happy Christmas."



"I'm a bit busy at the moment scratching my
fur-ever itchy ears. I need to be able to hear
8 tiny reindeer on the roof."

"Then it might be the herd that runs through here
ev-furry day. No so tiny."


"What ever comes your way on the night of Christmas Eve,
we wish you a very Merry Christmas indeed.
I'm hoping this big bag has lots of cat food fur me. Why
should Santa git all the cookies and I git nothing extra."

Precious and I hope all of you have a great season and enjoy 
however you spend the time.  I know a few of you are now
without benefit of fur, which is sad.  And also a few of
you have lost family members.  It makes life different
for holiday time.



Decorations for sale in a tin ceiling very old store.


First prize winning cat Christmas tree at a junior fair.

"Lookie Lynn!  My very first whiff of the most handsome
Brody.  He sent me Christmas gifts!  And you got a new
library bag with kitties all over it.!





Yes, Precious, the sweet family over at 15 and Meowing
made you crochet catnip toys and sent a bit of
silvervine.  We will put it in your tired 'naner toy.
We can not thank Miss Ellen enough.

Miss Ellen's family.


Handsome Brody.






Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.





28 comments:

  1. Hope you and Mum have a great Christmas
    Precious..it's really nice visiting your posts,
    every week, and lovely to hear what you both
    get up to...! :)x

    • ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Christmas 。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ *_Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚And a Happy New Year
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨* ...
    🔥🌲😊🌲🔥🌲🔥🌲😊🌲🔥🌲 🔥🌲😊🌲🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all, Precious! I see you already got lots of wonderful presents!

    I hope you and Lynn have a relaxing and fun holiday. Lots of hugs from me. 🎄🎅

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. S. I love that old store, it looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were all really fun photos and we wish you a Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Lynn and Precious. We love you both! And these are the nicest Christmas presents EVER. Enjoy the whiffs of your mancat, Brody. Miss Ellen and all of her furkids are the sweetest in the CB. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry catmus to you both, stay safe and warmz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. merry christmas anda pawsum awesum 2024 ‼️🪅🎄😺💙🐟💚

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn and Precious
    I what a lovely post and OMCs the kitties and Ellen are so kind.
    I'm trying to catch up today.
    Warm Christmas hugs and thoughts
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that the Cat Christmas tree won first prize!! How special is that. And very special too - that you received all those toys dear Precious ... & Lyn a new book bag with kitties all over it!
    Wishing both of you a wonderful festive season - I hope it doesn't snow too much but Oh what I wouldn't give to have a white Christmas. Sending love & paw hugs to you both from us here at Threadbear HQ x0x0x0x0 🖤🖤🖤😻😻😻

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a merry Christmas post you and Precious have here! I love the Christmas picture...darned old itchy ears. Smokey sends Merry Christmas wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Lynn, Precious and Family,
    Merry Christmas and Lynn, you're spoiled and much loved.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the shout out. Brody and I are happy that you like your gifts. I hope you both ( and your hubby too) have a wonderful Christmas! I love that cat tree- very cool. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas, sweet friends! (We got our Fancy Feast ornament the same day you did. I think that's the earliest its ever come!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The happiest of Christmases to you, Lynn and Precious. It's wonderful to receive gifts from far away friends. I take it the scent of Brody met with Precious's approval?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I pray you have a blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday, and please forgive me my post didn't post properly, my computer wasn't behaving nicely on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas to you too. Those gifts from Miss Ellen and Brody are lovely. I love the cat Christmas tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see that Precious is very popular with all of the gifts she is getting. Precious, indeed. Dani and I wish you a most bountiful and Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Meowy Catmas Precious and Lynn, and we hope mew have an epically epic festive season! 🎄😻🐾🐾😻🎄

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a wonderful holiday season!

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, I think we can hear the 8 tiny reindeer! We are hoping for some great gifts from santy paws like you got! Haf a great Christmas. XO ~Tommy&Teaghan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry Christmas Precious and Lynn. XX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Holidays precious and Lynn! Juno and mom xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hoping Santa was extra good to you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

She's in the Pink

  "Lynn,  is this what you were doing to be whispurr quiet while I was sleeping off my anxiety?   Crocheting me a beddie by." &quo...