Friday, December 2, 2022

Not very Curious

What is this puny box, Lynn?  Doesn't look big enough for my

food or smell like anything to play with."







"It is hardly big enough for me to stick my head inside.
Where's the treats?  Where's the nippy toy?
Even a Cracker Jack box has a prize!"

Precious usually sniffs the smell of the delivery person
on the box and then off she goes.  Never a box girl.


"Since this mail did not bring news, I'll share some with you.
Lynn put up the Christmas tree and I am happy to hide
under the table it's on.  She puts a white sheet over the
table and it makes a furry good place to lay close to
the furnace output.  She put up all the Fancy Feast
ornaments."

"I, Precious, allowed Lynn to bike on our birthday last week.
She said she has never had such warm weather to go out
so late in November.  I was waiting fur her to git home and
FEED me.""

"Lynnsays it has gone "frigid" again, but I still git the
open window ev-furry morning after I eat breakfast."

"But my chipmunk has gone to bed fur the winter, it
seems as I, Precious, no longer see him.  Just lots of
brown leaves flying by the door."

"But please see what June and her mommy gave me fur my
birthday.  A beautiful Christmas header!  I love it and I
look good in it, too."

"And I got a bag of fresh store bought catnip!
Lynn said she found some a few weeks ago
but the store was asking too much fur it.
Then she found this bag fur 1/2 that and
believe me, it is super nippy."

"This is my Christmas letter fur everyone
who comes to see me.
With love, Precious."


Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.



 

17 comments:

  1. Ah! Bless! That's really lovely Precious...
    I'm sure you'll have a lovely Christmas when
    it comes, lot's of treats and a few boxes perhaps..
    Hope we see your Christmas tree to...perhaps
    Mum can take a photo of it...have you got a fairy
    on top of it...! :).

    How about some Christmas funnies....
    “What’s the best present to have at Christmas” ?
    “A broken drum...You can’t beat it”!

    “How did Joseph and Mary know that baby Jesus
    was 7lb 6oz when born”.
    “They had weigh in a manger”!

    “What do you get if you cross a snowman with
    a vampire”?
    “Frostbite”!
    🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, you've had a lot going on this week! How fun to have that potent nip!

    We love the holiday header, btw, which reminds the biped to change out the header photo on her own blog.

    Have a great week ahead, both of you, and Precious, we hope you enjoy your holiday hiding spot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas header sure is pretty! I'm glad you got some fresh catnip and hooray for your hidey hole tent under the table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas header. You sure are pretty, Precious.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice header. I am glad you got some catnip.. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious that is a purrfect header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your new header is just wonderful dear Precious. Thank you for your christmas letter. Lynn will have to share a photo of the Christmas tree that you hide under. Miss Pip does love a good cardboard box to play in ... Blackie usually can't fit in them unless its an extra large box!!! Enjoy the weekend dear Precious & Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your header! Your FF tree sounds really cute. Mudpie gets the window when she wants it too, even if it's frigid out! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you're not a box-cat, Precious. But...every cat is her own soul, an individual; you've just proved it. And I did notice the new header. I love seasonal changes like that, and it's very attractive. Thank you for writing to all your friends, Precious. Enjoy that Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a beautiful header by June and Ann. You're definitely in the holiday mood now. A little nip'll do ya! MOL. Lots of fun fur you and acitement, nip, a letter, a header, and a tree! A great day fur sure.
    Purrs, Tommy and Teaghan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mommy wishes she had been able to get all the FF ornaments. Things got too hectic thru the years with her career and hours...so she lost track of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas, Precious! Your header photo is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. yea fur nip!! i yam not a box cat either

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is, indeed, a lovely holiday header, Precious - and you look great in it! Thank you for leaving such kind words about Grandpaw on Our Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Precious, mommy here loves you but I'm not jellus. I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that onesie. Looks as if it is made of cashmere.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Precious, so this is your Christmas Letter. Well it was a fun one to read. That box sure didn't look very interesting. I love your picture in the pretty Christmas ornament, in the header. You really are a beauty. Hub your Lynn for me.

    ReplyDelete

Three for Tea Please

"Lynn,  if you and Dolly git tea and crumpets, do I get tuna juice and salmon patties?" Precious and I had one of those quiet week...