Friday, September 16, 2022

Biking past the past

 "Lynn, how do you do that?  Go past the past?"



I managed to do that by going on a bike ride
where the log cabins are and the antique cabooses are.



Mr. Paul Bunyan made his way down from Minnesota
for a visit.



And I was on a path that runs along the live line
for the Nelsonville scenic passenger train ride.


"Well, there you go leaving me at home alone all day
long. With nothing to do but sleep."


Precious, I headed home as soon as I saw this giant snow plow
engine.  I was afraid the weather was going to change from
sunny and warm to cold and snowy.


"Get on with feeding me already."

I'll get the crunchies as soon as I show off this 3 story tall
mural on the side of the Rocky Boot store.


Thanks for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.











13 comments:

  1. Precious, your human had a terrific outing! That giant snowplow engine is amazing. Winter is coming too quickly, though!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a lot of cool things to see along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that part of the little engine and train that could ... and it did? Choo, choo ... And "Hi, pretty Precious from your friend June, by the way, mine Mommy also leaves me 'starving' while she goes on her walkabouts, so you are not alone ... we poor cats!" Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that's a very big snowplow!!!! Thanks for taking us on your Mom's walk. We hope you got lots of extra treats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful Lynn ... I just love the history of different areas. Your country is much older than ours so you have all that amazing history. That mural is great! Precious you look so nice & fluffy - as if Mum has just brushed you? Enjoy the weekend - its a beautiful spring day here today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you take us along on your rides, Lynn. You always encounter the most interesting places. The mural is amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such ingenuity to build those cabins, and yet they were commonplace at one time. I think people were much smarter and more practical in the old days than now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious, it's furry interesting to see all the nice places your Mommy visits. Our Mummy has her own, separate bloggie for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Mummy gave a link to her own bloggie in OUR bloggie today.

      Delete
  9. We LOVE seeing the places your Peep goes! Those train cars are pretty cool and so is Paul Bunyan! Precious, have I told you recently how beautiful you are! I, Marv have missed you! And I LOVE you on the badge for Tuesday with Beau! Too Cool! Keep being awesome! Marv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marv, I was afraid you all might have left BC and flown the coop to another planet!

      Delete
  10. I would so love to be along on those rides!!!!
    Please tell your mommy Thank you for your kind and loving words on Katie's bloggie. Both she and me...we are grateful. XX

    ReplyDelete

Three for Tea Please

"Lynn,  if you and Dolly git tea and crumpets, do I get tuna juice and salmon patties?" Precious and I had one of those quiet week...