Friday, March 11, 2022

The (free) gift that keeps on giving

 "You know of all my bags, this is the favorite forever, Lynn"



This free bag cost me hundreds of dollars a year.
Good old cable bill, you know what I mean.



But this bag is the one I keep by my chair in the living area.
And Precious never disappoints me playing in it. It lies there
flat as pancake, and she can just dive into it like it was a wide
open cave.


Then she can simply turn herself around and start to crawl
out inch by inch as she feels like.  This is late after we have had
hours of leg time in the evening, and she has had a bit of left over
supper.  I dole out the food from 5:30 until 8:30, and sooner or later
with the last bite of food, Precious is ready for some fun playing.

"I love my food first, then my frog on a stick and then my bag.
I have my priorities, you know, Lynn."

And every once in a while, Precious makes a deposit of
her breakfast ( she never upchucks dinner for some reason )
onto her blue bag.  She usually gags while on the vinyl
flooring and runs to the carpeted area to let go.
But when she goes on the bag, easy clean up and for
one useless moment I think "Take that you evil
money grubbing cable company."  Not that it does
one iota of good for anyone, especially not for poor
Precious, who then demands her bowl be refilled and
start the day again.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.




8 comments:

  1. LOL, I love your comment about the money-grubbing cable company." :-D

    The bag might cost hundreds per year in cable charges, but its worth is priceless...at least to Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh she is so sweet playing in her blue bag Lynn. And Miss Pip is certainly one for "upchucking" her dinner too. And Yes .. she makes sure it is on the carpet too. She has even done it on my stitching at times. I love Precious's little ears sticking out in the 2nd pic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two youngsters living with me play right after eating much of the time, too. I couldn't do it. I just want to nap right after a meal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeh, we have (we believe) the same cable company. It is worth a great deal to see Precious have such fun with it, even if she sometimes makes an editorial comment !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! How totally like us cats! You mentoned my getting my way awhile ago...Precious...you too. We ALL have our own way. I love your cable bag fun. I may make mommy find one of those too, for me I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my love!
    Sometimes some of our items are of great importance to us, more than others think. It's the same with the big blue bag. It can be a shelter, a game of exploring the caves, or relaxing in a hammock on a sunny day! It all depends on creativity, and as you know, cats have this trait! And it's great! :)
    Dear, I hope you are fine. I hope there is health and joy. It is quiet with me. Everything's fine so far.
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bag post, sweet Precious. Like with boxes and pretty much anything else, I'm interested at first, then I'm just like, "Ehh, whatever." One exception, though, is my little 'nip fish that Ellen made for me. Dad and I have our bedtime play routine where he pats and spanks (gently, of course) me and I twist and roll around on my back, chewing and tearing at that poor little thing like I want to devour it.

    ReplyDelete

Three for Tea Please

"Lynn,  if you and Dolly git tea and crumpets, do I get tuna juice and salmon patties?" Precious and I had one of those quiet week...