Friday, February 25, 2022

New Fancy Feast Ornament

 "I wish this cat cookie was edible, Lynn"



I know you do Precious. But is is my newest Fancy Feast 2021
ornament.  When we ordered it in Nov. they said it would come
well after Christmas. It came the first of February. But that's
OK with us.





I knew when I saw this one, it was cute enough to
add to the collection.  I haven't gotten one for
a couple years. For only $3.00, and that is actually
a donation for food for shelters.



"Let me know when you have something I can
eat, Lynn. Otherwise I'm bird watching and leaf
peeping out back."

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.






11 comments:

  1. Perhaps Mum can make up some
    pussy~cat food for Precious and
    put it into the mould..HeHe!
    Me and my silly ideas...! :).

    And it's a good job Mum has'nt
    got an Elephant..? Can you imagine
    the size of that mould..Trunk and
    all..! :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Precious, bad bad Lynn for teasing you like that. Now she should go out and get you a real cookie to eat! Hope you ladies have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute, we didn't even know FF had ornaments!

    Precious, we think you should get a feline-appropriate cookie now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think FF started them in the late 80's. I started collecting
      in 1998 when you had to send $1 and 24 labels. Now it is just
      $3 as a donation to feed animal shelters.

      Delete
    2. me too. Never dreamed they were still doing it.

      Delete
  4. Love the ornament and maybe Lynn could make you some kitty cookies? You two have a happy Friday and a purrrfect weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness me Lynn .. I did not know you could get such sweet ornaments. What a wonderful Idea - & the money being donated to cat charitys too. I wish you could get them over here ... I'm sure Pippi & Blackie would like their own collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was a cookie, too. I love that kind of icing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not known they were offering those for years! I missed all of them. I haven't had one in 15-20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute cookie cutter. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Three for Tea Please

"Lynn,  if you and Dolly git tea and crumpets, do I get tuna juice and salmon patties?" Precious and I had one of those quiet week...