Sunday, September 12, 2021

What a Party

 "Lynn, look who's here for a visit. Jo Jo of the Great Pacific North

West!  Her mom made all the plans for us."



You can not imagine my surprise to walk into the living room and 
find that Jo Jo of  cats-astrophic-events.blogspot.com  here for
a party.  Evidently the girls had arranged for a catnip tea party
with tuna cake frosted in cream for lunch.

"I used my best Goldfish China for this."

The girls ducked into the play house and I heard lots of laughing
and meowing.  I turned my back for just a minute and then I guess
that is when they ducked out the back door of the play house and
flew off to Jo Jo's.  I didn't know Precious had a passport. 
I don't even have one!


"Oh Lynn, I'm having so much fun. Jo Jo showed me her
mom's wonderful bed for a nap. Then Kozmo shared his
butterfly collection.  Cinnamon gave me a sweet lick and
then Marv had me in stitches with his crazy jokes."

The next thing I knew, Precious was in her bed-tent, tuckered
out and sleeping off jet lag.
I can't thank Jo Jo's family enough for inviting her, unbeknownst to me,
to visit and have a great time in the Great Pacific Northwest.

Thank you for stopping in for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.




9 comments:

  1. OH! Isn't going there the absolute best, Precious? I had the best time too. Their Mommy's bed is the best ALL of us can fit on it! Marv cracks me and my mom up because we LOVE those corny jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It's a good thing Precious is a responsible ladycat. Otherwise who knows what she might get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! We are so glad that you could come to our house! Us guys are happy that Jo Jo has a grrl furrend that she can visit. She keeps telling me that I am a pain in the patootie and hog all the cream cheese when she wants a tea party! We LOVED having you visit! Thank you Mom for letting you come! Until next time. Marv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kozmo has been talking about Precious NON STOP since the visit. I am sure that is what he was talking about in his photo on Wordless Wednesday! Marv

      Delete
  4. That first photo of Precious & Jo Jo is just so sweet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bien tener invitadas! Me encantan lo bonitas que salen!!
    bsss

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous visit and adventure you had, Precious!

    L, I just saw your comment come in. Yes, I had written an update on Derry, as we seemed to have figured out it's it's a small intestine bacteria overgrowth (SIBO, what I have). But then the vet asked if I wanted to run the specific blood test for pancreatitis (with the current sample already at the lab), that we hadn't checked this yet. So now I'm waiting for that, and I'm SO ANGRY because pancreatitis is one of the things I had on my list to be checked when I took Derry in back at the beginning of August and I assumed it had been done. I did let the vet know that I was "admittedly upset" that this hadn't already been checked. I'm sure I can't imagine how insanely busy they are, and short-staffed too, that's why I *write everything down* and give it to them.

    So I'll wait for further results before doing an update. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For real?? That is so special! I LOVE that first picture of the two pretty girls. Tuna cake sounds really good. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, here's the thing

  "Lynn, I's sorry, but you know I really only love you.  You are my furiend and safe hooman." Precious is having another &quo...