Friday, May 7, 2021

Here I Go Again

 "Lynn, I thought you had enough to do. Especially with

warm weather coming."


So I went overboard buying crafty things from 
the Sew Special Network again.  When will I 
learn.  I go in for one thing and spend a small
amount, $5, and come home with too much to do.



"Lynn, I'll help you stash all this embriodery
floss in your huge box."



"Just let me know when you want me to help with
the sewing and crocheting.  I know I can just
get tangled up in it all."

And, Precious, I'll let you know when I get the other projects
finished first. 


These are snow trilliums. Thank goodness that is
because them come after snow is over, usually.



Thank you stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It means a lot.





10 comments:

  1. Looks like you two girls have some nice crafty projects lined up! Oh, and those snow trilliums are beautiful. Warm weather or not, have fun with your crocheting and sewing stuff, and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!x You ought to pop over and
    have a chat with Miss Pippi..she will
    give you ALL the advice on how to help
    Mum with her sewing, crochet etc..

    That's a funny pussy~cat at the top there..
    Making a 'spectacle' of it's self..Lovely! :O).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice that Precious has you for a helper Lynn! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! Hee! Our Mom does that too! She has about 10 pounds of embroidery floss and came home with more! And she actually went to buy paint to repaint the kitchen! Precious, we feel your pain! Thanks for visiting us! And we hope you and your people have a marvellously happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here as well! Mom has 3 projects to get crackin' on.

      Delete
  5. Looks like fun crafting things. My Dumperoo is an expert at keeping himself right in the middle of my sewing projects, especially when I am cutting out a pattern. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy here has her projects and floss out to do work and hasn't! I will inspire her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like me and buying books, back when I could afford books. Too many to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy books, too. Get them from Friends of the Library store.
      They kept me going a year ago when we had lock down and no
      library pick up for 4 months.

      Delete
  8. Look at you sitting there Precious ... keeping all Mum's things "warm" for her. Mum has bought some really great crafty bits in that stash Precious. xx

    ReplyDelete

Same old, same old

  "Lynn said I have control of the blog today.  I am using voice command with cat language interpret to hooman as I have no thumbs.&quo...