Friday, March 26, 2021

Checking out a soft spot

" I like to help on the bed occasionally. However, once
   I get things started, I usually leave before all is straightened
   out."
                                

                                               Precious is more of a looker than a helper. She's waiting
                                               for her bed tent to be erected so she can go to sleep.




We have sun today, and I never understand her need
to go to bed on a lovely day. But I'm not a 9 year old
cat and she reminds me that I simply do not have
the brain matter to figure this out.





" Once Lynn gets that camera out of the way and straightens
out this mess of clean sheets that need folding, I'm ducking
in for much needed 8 hours of nap."

As a side note, we have had days of sunshine and all the way up
to 60 degrees!  I feel relief just having a few of these days now.
And I do have some miniature daffodils that are starting to bloom.




Thanks for stopping by for a visit and a comment. 
It is much appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. We've had three days of sunshine..
    But! As l look out the Paddington Bear
    curtains, it's pouring with rain..! :(.
    Oh! Well..l'm not going out to~day anyway!

    It does'nt take long to make a bed Precious!
    Tell Mum to pull her finger out, and get on
    with it..HeHe! You have'nt got ALL day..Bless!x
    Nine hours is nine hours..! :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious looks like she wants to make a little nest in those sheets there Lynn. She honestly has the sweetest face. Your daffys look so pretty - one of my favourite flowers & such a reminder of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious reminds me of Jo Jo! She is 9 too! Kozmo who is 2 years older acts like a kitten! He is very playful - maybe even more than Me - Marv! Thanks for stopping by and your kind words about the accident. Mom is not looking forward to all the driving today. Have a marvellous day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just one of the miniature daffodils and it is the first to bloom here too. Precious reminds me of Dumperoo when it comes to making the bed. Don't know how he knows but as soon as I start making the bed he jumps up and lands in the middle then pounces on my hand every time I move. Can't figure him out either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy does that bed look nice and comfy, Precious! We are surrounded by daffodils out here. Whoever lived in this house before us had them EVERYWHERE. They're not mini ones, either. There are clusters of them out front, behind the house, on the hill on the side, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, I could use that eight hours of nap myself. My beasts like to sleep, too, but the sun is coming around to the apartment again, so they will be combining sleep with sun-bathing soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got me some rain sleep. One sunny day put of 7. BUT supposed to be nice tomorrow. Precious...I am always there to help mom. I need a tent though. What shall I tell her about making me one?
    Oh, this is Katie Isabella. Mom forgot to log back in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love daffodils. They're such a cheerful flower, and, of course, symbolic of the entrance of spring. Precious cracks me up. She just does what she pleases and lives in the moment. I like that. :) Have a great week, Lynn! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Same old, same old

  "Lynn said I have control of the blog today.  I am using voice command with cat language interpret to hooman as I have no thumbs.&quo...