Friday, October 18, 2024

Yaking up hairballs

 "Lynn has been cleanin' up my upchuck hairballs a lot this summer. She says she's never seen me do such a job or as many."



"I've been makin' Lynn give me brushies 3
times a day, too.  My grey onesie is just sheddin'
more fur this summer."



"I have been leaving these hairballs anywhere I feel.
They have been on the patio, which Lynn says was 
the easiest fur cleanin' up. I put one on my pink rug
and the man who rubs my belly washed it fur me.
 Then there is the kitchen flooring.
 so she can just pick up and swipe with a wet cloth.
 
But the funniest is one day when she was watchin'
TV furom our chair. She did not hear me 'cause she was
watchin' Marshal Dillon. I upchucked on my beautiful.
and thankfully washable,  turquoise blankie that was a gift.
She did not hear me and when she put her bare feets down,
she stepped right in it!  I ran away, but purred a big laugh."

Well, Precious I can say I was in a predicament to get up
after I had messy feet.  I had to wipe them off on the
lovely blankie and then clean and wash it .  I will watch
where I step from now on.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.


2 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Precious! We humans give you pussy~cats all
the love and food in the world, and as gifts you
give us...Hairballs..HeHe! Bless! :)x
Wonder how many it would take to fill a cushion...
In the meantime...keep these handy....
🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻🧻 🧻 🧻

jabblog said...

Ah, Precious, you are a mischief. It's not nice for human bare feet to step in your hackings. Yuck! 😺😸😹

Yaking up hairballs

  "Lynn has been cleanin' up my upchuck hairballs a lot this summer. She says she's never seen me do such a job or as many.&quo...