Friday, December 24, 2021

Her Christmas Gift

"I like it when you change things just for me, Lynn."




I only moved a pillow out of Precious' way from on the top shelf
to under it.  It had started falling over every time she leaped
up to her high shelf and I got tired of picking it up off the floor.
 I placed it on the unused fleece thermal blanket. It appeared to
me that it would be too tight of a place for her to climb into
and lay down.  But she found it a challenge and took to it.



"You can't fool me, Lynn, I know you did this just
for my sleeping pleasure.  Thanks."

A warm place to be during the cold of winter.
I'll think of it as her Christmas gift.





"I wish you all a furry merry Christmas."


I think this 6 month old female fawn says Merry Christmas, too.
Her twin sister was just a couple feet away lying down also.



Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.




 

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous up-high sleeping place Lynn made for you, sweet Precious. That wouldn't fly here as these old bones would surely crumble if I ever tried getting down from there, plus mom and dad would have a freak out if they ever saw me up hight anywhere. A very Merry Christmas to you both, and stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made myself a snowball,
    As perfect as could be, I thought I’d keep it as a pet,
    And let it sleep with me.
    I made it some pyjamas,
    And a pillow for its head,
    Then last night it ran away,
    But first - it wet the bed!x

    Merry Kissmas Every~Body...

    “May You Always Have Love To Share, Wealth To Spare,
    And, Friends That Care”....God Bless..! :O)x
    Merry Christmas! 🎁 🎄 Ho Ho Ho! 🎅 🔔 Jingle Bells 🔔🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that snowball melting before my eyes, Willie. Merry Christmas

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a fantastic Christmas gift, Precious! We hope you enjoy many long hours snoozing up there.

    Merry Christmas to you both; we hope you and your family have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A merry Christmas to you, Lynn and Precious. I hope, Lynn, that your holidays are as snug as Precious has made hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific spot! In the cupboard is way better than Under The Bed! Santa said you’ve been good this year… So here's sending you lots of love this holiday season. Stay blessed and stay happy, always. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious...look at you all warm and snuggly. I am too. Our mom's take good care of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you up there dear Precious ... looking all cosy & content. Wishing you & Lynn a very wonderful festive season - stay warm & cosy. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Same old, same old

  "Lynn said I have control of the blog today.  I am using voice command with cat language interpret to hooman as I have no thumbs.&quo...