"Lynn made sure she got a good wacky weed seedling this Spring."
"And when I go out on my catio, I have plenty to chew."
"And I attack it furom evfurry angle."
"I find it lip smacking yummy. And then I go in and sleep it off."
Precious, you some times really get into helping
yourself to catnip plant. And it does seem to put you
to sleep. I don't always have luck with one in a pot.
The one out front is protected to a point that the
neighborhood cats can not just roll in it and break it off.
But I also keep a wild one that is available for that
until it is worn off or dies from too much attention.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.




1 comment:
Goodness me Precious....That is a lovely
Catnip plant, almost big enough for you
to hide behind...Are they supposed to put
you to sleep...? :).
Well...I'm off to Poole in an hours time,
think l'll go by bus, it stops just at the
bottom of my road, just a forty minute
bus trip...Need to pop into my bank, as
all the banks in my small town, are now
all closed...! :(
and...I need to 'top' up on my underwear..
But! Don't tell anyone will you...HeHe! :O).
And yes...9/11 The News Channels over
here have been busy reporting on it, saw
a very interesting but sad interview with
a lady, who was on the seventh floor, at the
time, when the plane hit the building......She
was twenty~five at the time..now fifty, her first
day of a new job.....All very sad...very sad...!
☕🍰☕🍰☕🍰 ☕🍰☕🍰☕🍰
Post a Comment