Friday, September 25, 2026

Big Baby

 "Dear furiends,  if'n yer peeple call you a big baby, show 'em this big baby."




"Yep, Lynn said mama cow is only a tad bigger than her
hunger baby who wants it's milk.!"


"Now me fur instance, I'm a big girl, not a big baby.
And I git treated like a princess mostly."




Thank you for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.



24 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMC, that is one enormous calf!!! Mrs Cow looks like a very patient mum, too... And of course you get treated like royalty, Precious - how could you not?! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

Duke said...

That is one big baby calf and yes, you are a Princess, Precious!

Willie Wine. said...

Phew! I've been waiting since eight o'clock
this morning for an electrician, to fit a new
electric meter...just turned up....just finished!
Workmen...? :)

Must say Precious...Those cows look a bit
thin, boney and under fed...Perhaps it's the type of
breed, that look like that....?

And..Yes! You are certainly a princess Precious,
with or without your crown...Bless!x
πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ§¨πŸ•›πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ§¨πŸ•›πŸ₯³πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯🧨

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure is a big baby cow! You're a super sweet baby dear Precious!

Kea said...

That's a huge baby, indeed! Time for the mum to be weaning him, I'd say!

Precious, you're a stunning ladycat and definitely should be treated like a princess every day! ❤️

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow, that's a big baby. You ARE a princess!

Ms. ~K said...

Poor Mama Cow! πŸ™€ May I call you “Baby”, Precious? ❤️ Rocky

Barbara said...

Well, mama doesn’t seem too upset about it. LOL.

My Mind's Eye said...

Good googly gook Mama Cow needs to wean that giant baby sooner than later.
Great Snap Lynn
Hugs Cecilia

John Bellen said...

That reminds me of Rhapsody and her giant kittens. It's time for these mums to kick the kids out!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hole lee cow precious….eye bee thinkin itz time de cow
let mom haza brake. ewe iz lookin mozt princess lee two
day N hope ewe getz sum frezh toona N sar deenz …onlee
de bezt…rite 🐾😸‼️πŸ’š

Julie said...

Gosh that sure IS one huge calf there Precious. Poor Mama cow. Willie is right - they do look a bit on the thin side. Not a great deal of covering on them.
That is such a sweet photo of you Precious. I hope you both have a wonderful weekend. Its light rain here, you can just about watch the flowers growing this spring weather. Still having fires though. I am hopefully off to the sewing room. x0x0

Mary Kirkland said...

I call my dog a big baby too. lol I love the picture. So cute.

pilch92 said...

That is a big baby. You are a beautiful princess. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Awww that's so sweet!

Henny Penny said...

Oh my, what a big baby. Glad you are a beautiful princess!! I love how you dressed up in pink for Willie's birthday.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "SΓ­, that's a bigger baby than any of the babies around here all right!"

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I would hate to push that thing out.

Eastside Cats said...

Why the heck isn't mama kicking that one out of there!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

That certainly is a big baby, but momma's milk must be oh so good.

I love seeing 'Precious'. She make me miss my 'Miss Tork'. She's been gone almost 2 1/2 years.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope to be back more often now that I've broken the ice again. It's been too long. Have a great weekend. FlowerLady

The J-Cats said...

Mummy calls all of Us her "babies". She even calls Shimshi her "Baby Mancat", although he is 12 years old and HUGE (especially round the middle -- MOL). But it's okay, it's only the dumb way Humans talk. The impawtant thing is We know She loves Us - and We love her. Just like Lynn loves you and you love her. And of course you are right, Precious. You ARE a princess.

Katie Isabella said...

I was a bay will I flew away and deserved and I wallowed in it 23 or 24 hours a day! Our mom's adore the ground we make cute feetie prints on.

messymimi said...

Mercy, I’ve never seen a farmer allow this to go on so long.

meowmeowmans said...

That surely is a big baby cow! And of course you are treated like a princess. That's how it should be! XO

Big Baby

  "Dear furiends,  if'n yer peeple call you a big baby, show 'em this big baby." "Yep, Lynn said mama cow is only a t...