"Lynn, I don't mind gittin' my paws wet."
"I'm glad the rain stopped and I bet ya can't find me."
Precious, your tail is a your tell.
"And now that I'm back inside since ya found me, is there
time fur a good brushin?"
Precious, only about 5 times a day!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit and a comment.
It is much appreciated.





precious….eye spied ya rite a way…yur tail kinda gived ewe up….tho that hidin spot waz total lee cool, what with de flowerz, de flutterz bye and grate veew.
ReplyDeletehope afturr brushinz ya getted sum snax…few seered perch purrhapz πΈ‼️πΎπ
Precious, I admit I didn't see you! THEN after reading what Mackerull sed...I looked and there you were! Have a lovely brushing. Aren't brushies wonderful?
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely garden, but if you want to disappear, you have to take your tail with you.
ReplyDeleteYes your tail does give you away dear Precious. Mums flowers look so lovely in their pots. What a wonderful rural outlook you have there. Hoping this publishes okay Lynn as I just had a comment come through & am hoping blogger has fixed the issue - fingers crossed. xx
ReplyDeleteYou are excellent at hiding.
ReplyDeleteWow! Precious your catio flowers are EPIC, so pretty!!! And the butterfly is gorgeous, and we did laugh about the 5 x a day brush sessions, we're the same here, there can never be too much brush!!! MOL π»πΉπΎπΉπ»
ReplyDeletePrecious, I had to look hard after biggifying the photo to see you!
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly is stunning! I don't think I've ever seen one in real life. And Lynn's flowers are gorgeous! She has a green thumb, definitely puts my "grey" one to shame. π
Take care and have a terrific weekend! π❤️
Phew! Just got back from town, busy, busy,
ReplyDeleteUp to the surgery...
Took my prescription into chemist, finalized
my new mobile, sorted a bit of washing..Job
done...!
And your potted plants look lovely Precious,
all bright and cheerful...and the butterfly is
a joy to behold....Lovely...!
And...A bit wet...I left home at 8.15 this morning
to go to town, thought, l'd take a brolly, just in
case, got up the path, round the corner, and it
suddenly came down in buckets...! :O(.
When l got into town, it had stopped...Phew! :).
πππππππππππππππ
Your tail was the give away behind the beautiful flowers, Precious, and the butterfly is sure pretty!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha, me and dad spotted you right away, Precious. And aren't getting brushies like that just the most delicious?!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteHello, Precious, a joy to meet you - and I have to confess I spotted your tail directly in among those beautifurs pots of blooms! I hear that Lynn likes yarnworks, so I hope you let her share those sometimes... meanwhile, count me as a new subscriber! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
It took me a minute but I found you.
ReplyDeleteDearest Precious and Lynn
ReplyDeleteHappy Feline friday on Saturday.
Very happy to be able to comment now.
Wet paws are better than frosty paws. I did enjoy all of the lovely blooms and the Butterfly
Hugs Cecilia
wat a great catio precious!
ReplyDeleteJa, wenn der Schwanz nicht wΓ€re! BΓΌrsten zur Belohnung ist etwas feines.
ReplyDeleteYour gorgeous furs look even more gorgeous with brushies, Precious.
ReplyDeleteI saw your tail, too, Precious, but you are better at hiding than some of the cats I've lived with, believe me.
ReplyDeleteI saw you immediately, my Precious! My eye is always drawn to beauty❣️ Mom saw a Buckeye butterfly on the lantana a couple weeks ago! Lovely! I can tell you loving being brushed❣️
ReplyDeleteLicks & Sniffs, Rocky π»
Precious is so darn sweet. I love the butterfly. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteMudpie loves her brushings too!
ReplyDeleteThere are some days when getting the paws wet is a MUST. in a heatwave it is a real plus.
ReplyDeleteMy, you have great camouflage, Precious, and such a lovely garden to lounge about in and to study nature from.
Have a blessed and happy week.
ERin
Precious, We didn't see you either, at furrst, until someone mentioned your Tail giving you away. So then We looked again and found you (just about - MOL).
ReplyDeleteCharlee: "Butterfly!!!"
ReplyDeleteOona: "Excellent use of cover to sneak up on the butterfly, Precious. LIKE A NINJA. Oona approves!"
You have beautiful plants and pots, Purrecious and such a beautiful Butterfly too. She sure has some eyes on you, sweet girlπ»Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your Lynn tooπΎπ½π
ReplyDeleteAwwww...... we have to look twice! Now we can see your cute eye from behind the flower! Juno & mom
ReplyDelete